Main topic: Complete Machining
Plan A leads to:
- Productivity gain due to reduced throughput times.
- Space savings due to smaller machinery, as single-purpose machines can be dispensed with.
- Greater planning flexibility due to optimized machine utilization.
- Greater precision due to production in a single setup.
- Increased flexibility through one-piece flow instead of batch production.
In addition to comprehensive process know-how, Plan A is based on expertise in the areas of software development, tool change systems, and clamping and dressing technology.